I am looking for information on a Dr Alan Garely at Mount Sinai Med Center in NYC. I am scheduled to see him for some “female” issues and need to find out about him. Any info would be appreciated.

from →  

0 Answers

  1. jmbecker47@hotmail.com wrote on :

    Google him or go to their website and see if there is any information, or ask his office to speak to another patient who can give you some information.

  2. Marcia Robinson wrote on :

    My doctors are mostly affiliated with NYU. However, have you tried checking him out on the Internet?

  3. Geri Brin wrote on :

    I went to a lecture that Dr. Garely gave on stress incontinence and was impressed with him. I subsequently saw him a number of times for tests and diagnosis. He is now treating me. He is wonderful, friendly….and knows his stuff, I assure you.
    I trust and respect him and highly recommend him.

    • openlcr wrote on :

      Thank you so much. I am driving three hours to see him I hope I get the same feelings you got. Thanks again.

    • Geri Brin wrote on :

      You are welcome. I hope so too. Take care.

Are you an FOF Guru? Please to log in and post your response